Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Quick update: Addition of new ‘share’ and ‘follow’ buttons


In
response to request from many of my readers/listeners I have added share buttons on each of my blog pages to share the page on
whatsapp or telegram in addition to other channels. These buttons appear either on the left margin – in the case of desktop viewing, or page bottom – in the case of mobile viewing.

In addition, I have also introduced a follow by telegram button at the top right of each page using which you can subscribe to my telegram channel and keep getting updates. You can also explicitly subscribe to my telegram channel through your telegram account. My telegram id is ‘DrKing1234’. Incidentally, this is also my id on facebook, twitter as well as tinyurl.com. The last one namely, tinyurl.com/DrKing1234 is a short link to my blog itself.

I am also going to share ‘free books’ as attachments to some of my telegram posts, which you can download if you are subscribed to my channel ‘DrKing1234’. For example, this message comes with an attached free copy of my popular book Yoga Facts – Answers to important questions about Yoga. More free books to follow.

So hurry, subscribe to DrKing1234 on telegram if you have not already subscribed. This is a broadcast channel with complete privacy ensured. That is something I like in telegram.

Happy viewing and listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment