Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Friday, June 18, 2021

How to meditate?

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
When you probably are looking forward to the approaching World Yoga day, I have my own small contribution to Yoga.
 
I just published one more audiobook on Yoga titled “Part 6 of the Ultimate book on Yoga: How to meditate?”. It is all about meditation, the way Yoga really is. 
 
In this short 1 hour 22-minute audio, I provide deeper insights not just into the theory of meditation but also its actual practice. I take you through a series of meditation practices that were in vogue in ancient India for thousands of years. In particular, I discuss the meditation described in the ancient Vedas and Upanishads, the Bhagavad Geetha, the Buddhist Tipitakas, Patanjali’s Yoga Sutra, and even more recent Hatayoga texts. I highlight how modern meditation practices have taken shape based on these age-old practices. 
 
Fortified with this background, I also discuss two simple, effective and time-tested meditation techniques that are sure to be beneficial to you. I have provided detailed step by step instruction which can easily be followed with minimal efforts. 
 
I see the book already available in google play store. Very soon it will start appearing in other stores and libraries as well. 
 
As usual, use the link https://books2read.com/UltimateYoga to find this book in your favorite store. This link would take you to the first part of the series. Some stores may list the current part explicitly as a book in the series titled “The Ultimate book on Yoga”, some may show it as “other related books”. In some stores you may have to explicitly search for it using the title in the search box. I am sure that you will find this book very interesting and useful.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment