Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Know your strength

Sometimes we tend to overlook our strengths and brood over our weak points. It is not arrogance to be aware of our strengths, but it is necessary at times.

It was a hot summer afternoon. I wanted to dispose off some vegetable and fruit peels. Normally, I feed some stray cattle that happen to come that way. I went out of the house looking for some prospective needy. Found a big stray bull standing under a tree. It was quite big and scary. I did not dare go anywhere near it. If it so wished, it could toss me around just by a slight movement of its hefty body. 

But I did not want to waste the peels either. So, I hesitatingly moved towards the bull. Surprisingly, the bull started running away from me! It was quite scared of me, though I was no match for its strength!. After a bit of enticing and cajoling. it stopped and looked at me. Only then I could throw the things at it. 

The bull was quite strong and I was no match for it. But it did not know that!

No comments:

Post a Comment