Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Saturday, June 8, 2019

NewBook: Towards a better understanding of Islam





I am happy to announce the release of my 19th book “Towards a better understanding of Islam”.

Islam is one of the major world religions. Almost 1/4th of the world population follows Islam. But still, there are many misconceptions about this great religion.


Most of the time, these misconceptions are due to lack of understanding of the basic tenets. I am of firm opinion that underneath all religions the same basic undercurrent flows.

In this book, I try to bring out this strong undercurrent of humane concerns behind all major world religions, be it Islam, Judaism, Christianity, Buddhism, or Hinduism. With the Holy Quran as the primary focus, I compare and contrast other religious scriptures with an intent to unify them.

I have chosen many illuminating verses from Holy Quran to make my point. Side by side, I quote from Bible, Buddhist Tipitakas, Hindu Vedas, Yoga, Manu Smrti, among other ancient religious scriptures.

This is a one stop read for anyone who wants to understand Islam and get a unified view of these great religions.








Click the link https://books2read.com/Quran to preview and purchase from your favorite store.




No comments:

Post a Comment