Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Monday, May 21, 2018

My audio books

You can now view the list of all my audio books at "My recent audio books" tab on the right side column of my blog (doctor-king-online.blogspot.com). You can also click to see the list.

I have given links to some prominent stores where these books are available. 

Many of these books are available in one or more of the following stores/library outlets. View/buy them in the store/library of your choice.

Stores
  • Audible
  • Amazon
  • Apple
  • Google Play
  • Kobo
  • Barnes and Noble NOOK
  • Scribd
  • eStories (formerly eMusic)
  • Playster
  • 24symbols
  • Downpour
  • Audiobooks.com
  • Hummingbird
  • Libro.fm
  • Otto
  • Instaread
  • Nextory
 Library outlets
  • Baker & Taylor
  • Biblioteca
  • EBSCO
  • Follett
  • hoopla
  • Mackin
  • Odilo
  • Overdrive
  • Perma-Bound
  • Wheelers

No comments:

Post a Comment