Search This Blog

Translate to your language

Thursday, May 17, 2018

Now you can listen to my books in my own voice

Many of us are too busy to sit and read a book. The best alternative that is becoming quite popular is to listen to audio versions of the books

You can listen to an audio book while driving, traveling, jogging, cooking or   almost anything you do.

Keeping the popularity of audio books in mind, I just released audio book version of one my most popular book "Meditation - Important things you need to know"

This book is currently available in the following stores (click the links below for an audio sample and purchase)

Soon it will be available on  20 other stores in more than 170 countries.

More of my other books are going to be available in audio book format soon.

You can check latest list of my audio books in the "My recent audio books" tab on the right of my blog doctor-king-online.blogspot.com

Please have a look and your feedback is always welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment